Oct 14, 2014
For seven days I’ll be updating once a day following the “Feel Good Blogging Challenge” from Alex Beadon. Today’s post will be about five simple question which, for my surprise, I got to answer pretty quickly! :D
- Who are you? I'm Cori from Mexico; a fashion designer and a beginner blogger entrepreneur. In my free time I like to create cute crafts, sew doll clothes and also I love to make drawings and listen to music! Besides these interests I also like: Cosplay, ball jointed dolls: Pullip dolls, the color blue and “The Nightmare Before Christmas”. One of my crazy facts may be that I LOVE Japan; its culture, language, places, anime, kawaii things… I even learned Japanese (intermediate-low) and now I try to keep practicing it by my own :D (You can read more about me HERE)
- Why did you start blogging? I started blogging on May 6th, 2010. My first blog post was about a crocheted cell phone case. At first I only created that post to keep track of my creations, but when several friends and family liked the case and wanted to buy them from me, I decided to keep updating this place to show the things I could create.
- Who is your blog for? I'm writing this blog for everyone who like to do what they love. People who likes cute simple things; Pullip dolls (since I've been creating tutorials and products for this hobby), and also bloggers entrepreneurs who feels like a beginner in this blogging world, like me :P. From time to time I like to write blog posts with the advice or things I've been learning about blogging.
- What’s something you've been working on lately that you’re REALLY proud of? These days I've been working on a new digital product that I hope to be able to launch this week. But one of my big dreams is to get fixed income from blogging and my brand products; to be able to make a living doing the things I love. I worked for two and a half years in an office as a Computer Engineer but that wasn't what I really wanted to do. My dream is to make crafts and create lovely things with my own hands. When I finally get to have fixed income my goal is to travel. I want to visit once again Japan and maybe, if I get the chance, I would love to study a course there about drawing or animation, which is my dream since junior high, that's why I'm trying to improve my Japanese :)
- What’s the ONE MESSAGE that you hope people take away from your blog? I want to remind them to keep on working for their dreams! I want to be an example for them showing how, little by little, I'm trying to make my way to my goals. I want them to know we should be constant and persistent with our blogs, dreams and goals; that even if at first we don't have many results we shouldn't give up. Our time will come to harvest all of our efforts!
What’s your biggest dream/goal? I’d love to see your comments below and I’ll see you tomorrow ♥.