Oct 17, 2014
Day 4 of the “Feel Good Blogging Challenge” from the lovely Alex Beadon ♥! For today's challenge I’ll talk about 10 random things about me:
- I’m a big fan of anime and manga since I was 8! Haha that’s when Dragon Ball was on air ♥.
- I like to do cosplay! Currently I’m working in a new one.
- I love using emojis (Japanese smilies) but I restrain myself from using too many here at my blog (Greetings to Eliza who likes emojis like me ^.^/★)
- As you may have seen I love kawaii (cute) things and Ball Jointed Dolls, especially Pullip.
- Lately I’ve been playing a lot of Otome games. Actually one of my goals is to create my own Otome game! I already have the story in mind; it’ll be a horror/terror one. This leading to the next point:
- I like horror/terror/suspense movies, dramas, series, anime, manga, books, etcetera... I don’t know why but I love this genre. Lately I find myself watching too much Discovery ID series.
- And even though I like the previous genre, I can’t see real blood; it makes me feel weak. I can’t even watch those reality shows about surgeries because I really feel like I’ll pass out x_x.
- I’ve already mentioned this but here’s again: I love Japan! Since I was 12 years old my dream was to visit Japan and learn Japanese. I had the opportunity to visit that beautiful country some years ago and I’m still trying to improve my Japanese ;)
- If I’m not watching online shows I’m listening music. I love music! My favorite genre is Pop (Backstreet Boys!), Kpop, Jpop.
- With my family I like to watch Korean dramas (series) and reality shows. We love Dream Team, Family Outing and Running Man!
3 more random things about me:
- I like things like Astrology, Numerology, Palmistry, and I’m trying to learn Tarot!
- My favorite drink is Coca-Cola.
- I’ve seen more than 300 times The Nightmare Before Christmas!