Hello! Today I’ll post my first tag. I was nominated by the lovely MissLadyinLavender of “Tickle Your Cute Bone”; she’s a very sweet girl and her blog is super cute! She has many lovely tutorias that I bet you’ll love as much as I do ♥! I modified a little bit the tag so I’m going to mention my favorite things about winter and answer MissLadyinLavender’s questions ;)
- For me winter = family, because we celebrate Christmas and New Year together.
- I love winter vacations because I can spend more time with my family.
- I spend more time at home.
- I can eat a lot of soup~ and hot food.
- Also this is the perfect time to eat (sweet) bread with hot chocolate!
I like milder winters, I don’t like cold weather T-T
What do you do when it is too cold/dreary to be outside?
I try not to go outside haha.
What are your favorite Christmas movies?
The Nightmare Before Christmas and Home Alone 1 & 2.
Is it warm enough for short sleeves inside your house usually or is it more like sweaters and jacket temperature?
Is warm but I like to wear a light sweater to prevent sickness.
If you had to choose one aspect of winter to lose (snow, cold, leaveless tress, etc.), what would it be?
The cold~~~ haha if we’re above 15°C I’m happy hehe.
What’s your favorite season? Mine is fall, then summer, spring and lastly winter :P. Remember to leave a comment below and I’ll see you next week ♥!