【 Directions and printed example below 】
【 Get your printable PDF copy at my Etsy Shop HERE 】
This planner was created as a result of the "Just Ship It Challenge" by Fizzle. This challenge helped me to leave the excuses and extreme perfectionism aside. We sometimes keep ourselves from creating and launching new products because we want those to be 100% perfect. And I've learned that we must be brave and dare to just do it. Being able to complete the challenge allowed me to create an idea and work that idea until I created a product: A Weekly & Monthly Blog Planner Printable!
The price for this product is very low ($11) since I just wanted to complete the challenge and learn a lot from its process.
You can get your own printable PDF copy at my Etsy Shop HERE.
- Ready to print! You doesn't need to think how many pages you should print for each section. Just print it ;)
- Easy organization.
- Simple and cute design.
- Write your own name or blog name at the cover blank space.
- Since you can write the day, month and year in the pages, you can print this planner every year from now on! :D
- Front Cover.
- Profile and Emergency Contacts.
- 12 months, each one containing:
- Monthly Calendar & Monthly Goals.
- Monthly Stats (Google Analytics & Social Media) & Monthly Giveaways Planner.
- Weekly Planner (5 weeks per month) & Weekly Goals.
- Back Cover.
- Total of pages: 90 (180 by both sides).
・Print & Binding Directions:
- Print the planner in letter size paper on both sides. Remember to print the pages in horizontal/landscape orientation.
- Put together the pages to form the planner. Depending on the kind of binding you choose. You can fold the pages (like a magazine) and staple it. Or you can cut the pages by the dashed line and bind it.
・Planner Tabs (freebie with the purchase):
- Print the Planner Tabs page in horizontal/landscape letter size paper.
- Cut and paste your favorite tabs on the first page of each month for quick access.
- After cutting and binding all pages, tie on the spiral a cute ribbon to use as a bookmark.
- When binding, add a transparent front and back cover for protection.