Oct 16, 2014
【 Spanish/Español : Aquí 】
Finally! Today I’m happy to introduce you the new Koori Style printable item: A Paper Doll Collection which I’ll be updating every holiday ♥!
The doll’s name is Koori-chan and she will be the mascot of Koori Style. She loves sweets, holidays, kawaii things, costumes and cosplay!
Since now I’m focusing in dolls clothes and accessories, I decided to create this printable collection which is perfect as a collectible item or as a gift for a kid or friend who likes dolls or cute anime-like things. Moreover, if you’re a Teacher this item could be great for your students! By buying just one of this paper dolls you can print as many as you need :D
You can get your Koori-chan Paper Doll HERE
- Once you got your Paper Doll it must be printed in letter size paper (horizontal/landscape orientation).
- I recommend gluing this printed sheet into a piece of cardboard, folder or even on a cereal box; since this will help to create a solid base.
- Now let’s cut all the pieces! Remember to be careful with the scissors.
- Now you only need to assemble the doll and its stand. Another recommendation is to place little pieces of masking tape in the back joints; this in order to be able to remove and swap the clothes with future Koori-chan dolls versions.
- And it’s done! The finished doll height is 22cm (8.6in).
I was pretty nervous to launch this item but now it’s done I’m very happy! Do you like paper goods? Leave a comment bellow and I’ll see you later ♥.