Sep 4, 2014
【 Spanish/Español : Aquí 】
Hi! How's been your week? Mine has been great! A lot of good things have happened lately that I hope it continues that way :)
This time I'll share with you Koori Style's new product! It's my first digital item and I created it thanks to a challenge I took in August: "Just Ship it Challenge" by Fizzle. In this challenge I learned a lot about creating and launching a digital product.
If you are thinking in creating a product some recommendations are:
- Make tons of ideas. Think about solutions you could give to your readers/customers and write them down. Do not discard any ideas; maybe in the future you could use it.
- Count your developing and last-adjustments days. Do not let things for last.
- Divide the developing tasks into a schedule. Be consistent and complete all the task that were assigned each day.
- Check twice the final product. You could ask a friend for help.
- Once the product's ready, upload it to a selling platform. Add a helpful description with its benefits, sections, pictures, etc.
- Marketing! Use social media to help promote the product. Don't forget to use pictures and key hashtags; this way target clients will find about your product.
Now moving on into my final result, I ended up creating a "Monthly & Weekly Blog Planner Printable" Why a blog planner? Because I was having a hard time scheduling in advance my blog post. I have many post ideas but I didn't know which one to write first. So~ I made this planner in order to be more organized.
I know there are already printable planners on Internet but I wanted to create one on my own that had a simple design with specific sections to help us each month and week. And also, one of this planner benefits is that it's ready to print! We don't have to think how many pages of each section we should print; we just need to print it and we'll have a blog planer for a whole year and we can print it again each year :D
At the time of the challenge when I had to decide on a price I opted for just $11 since I didn’t want to charge too much for it. I'll leave you the link to my Etsy Shop in case you would like to get a copy of Koori Style's Blog Planner PDF Printable.
And since this blog post it’s getting longer I’ll link you to the "Blog Planner Info" page where you could check pictures, a printed example, recommendations and more info.
Have you created a digital item before? Would you like to create one? Leave a comment below and in case you have a digital product you could leave the link below to visit it. Have a lovely day ♥.